Fishman PRO-AMP-SL2 SA330x Performance Audio System is a great solution for amplifying acoustic-electric instruments and vocals in small- to medium-sized venues.
Powered by 330 watts, this two-way speaker system offers wide sonic dispersion to make sure everyone in the crowd will hear well-balanced sound. Two mic/instrument channels accept instruments and microphones, with phantom power available for condenser mics. Complete with a tripod stand and padded carry bag, and weighing in under 20 lbs.
At a Glance:
- Deep, wide sound field from Fishman's Modified Line Array
- For wall-shaking bass, add the Fishman SA Sub
- If you need more inputs, add the SA Expand channel expander
Deep, wide sound field from Fishman's Modified Line Array
The Fishman SA330x leverages Fishman's Modified Line Array technology to deliver clear sound across a wide area. This two-way system combines six 4" midrange woofers with one 1" soft dome tweeter (with its own level control for fine-tuning high-frequency response). It's capable of impressive volume levels, while providing balanced audio throughout any small- to medium-sized room.
For wall-shaking bass, add the Fishman SA Sub
Get the Fishman SA Sub powered subwoofer (sold separately) to add impressive bass performance to your SA330x Performance Audio System. With an 8" high-excursion woofer driven by 300 watts of power, the SA Sub promises "enough low end to fill a 150-person room." An adjustable lowpass filter and polarity reverse switch allow you to fine-tune its response for any application.
If you need more inputs, add the SA Expand channel expander
To add more inputs to your SA330x, the Fishman SA Expand (sold separately) is a better solution compared to typical line mixers. This four-channel expander/mixer accepts mics, instruments, or line-level sources, each with a 3-band EQ and phase control. And it draws power from your SA330x, which means you won't have to manage extra power supplies - very convenient!
- Portable PA system for small- to medium-sized venues
- Modified Line Array design creates a wide, deep sound field for clear audio anywhere in the room
- 2-way system with 6 x 4" woofers and 1 x 1" dome tweeter driven by 330 watts
- Capable of an impressive 113dB SPL at 1m
- Built-in reverb effects
- 2 mic/instrument channels with XLR/TRS combo inputs
- 3-band EQ and phantom power available on each input channel
- High-quality Fishman preamps for detailed, low-noise sound
- Balanced XLR DI outputs for input channels and main mix
- Footswitch input for controlling Channel Mute and Reverb Mute (footswitch not included)
- Phase and Notch filters help prevent feedback
- Aux Stereo Input makes it easy to connect a music player for set breaks
- Includes tripod stand and padded carry bag
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 6 x 4" Neodymium mid-woofers
- HF Driver Size: 1 x 1" Neodymium soft dome tweeter
- Total Power: 330W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in), 1 x 1/4" (aux in), 1 x XLR (monitor in), 1 x 1/4" TS (footswitch)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (DI), 1 x XLR (monitor out), 1 x XLR (Post fader DI Mix), 1 x XLR (subwoofer), 1 x RJ45 (power/audio to SA Expand)
- Signal Processing: 3-band EQ, Reverb, Anti-Feedback
- Maximum Peak SPL: 113 dB @ 1m
- Enclosure Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Mounting Options: Pole (Included)
- Height: 41.4"
- Width: 5.5"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
For small to medium rooms, the Fishman PRO-AMP-SL2 SA330x is a great portable PA.