2000-Watts of Room-Shaking Power
With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and super high-performance transducers, this speaker will always play loud and clear, in any space, in any situation whether you're performing, recording or rehearsing. The heavy-duty 12-inch low frequency driver really adds the "kick" to kickdrum. And the high-frequency compression driver in its computer-optimized waveguide conveys all the brilliance and snap of your snare drum and cymbals. Power. Precision. Drama. Using the Strike Amp 12 is like driving a race car that's absolutely glued to the track and it never runs out of horsepower. HFS.
Feature Packed - The BEST Amp to Power Your Drums!
But there's a lot more to this speaker than just pure power. A lot more. The Strike Amp 12 has all the versatility and features needed to fit in anywhere and it's a snap to set up and use. You can use it vertically or tilt it back horizontally like a stage monitor. There's an XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device. Need to customize the sound for that "just right" tone? Use the Contour EQ control. And the (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator means there is virtually unlimited hookup versatility and you'll never unknowingly overdrive the speaker into distortion.
With its handsome, refined appearance, lightweight but rugged construction and versatile user interface, the Strike Amp 12 is the ideal powered drumming speaker for everyone playing an electronic kit. You're not just any drummer. Don't settle for just any speaker.
• 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and more than enough headroom for any performance or practice space
• Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver deliver your drum sounds with precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
• (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
• XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device
• Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
• Contour EQ switch to control your sound
• Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
Output Power: 2000 W (peak, 1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 W (continuous RMS, 650 LF + 350 HF)
• Low-Frequency 12.0" (305 mm) low-frequency driver, 3.0" (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
• High-Frequency 1.4" (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium-magnet high-frequency driver with precision waveguide
Crossover Frequency: 2.0 KHz
Maximum SPL: 131 dB (peak), 128 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 20 kHz (+3 dB)
Frequency Range: 46 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
Horn Coverage: 90⁰ horizontal x 60⁰ vertical (nominal)
Equalization: Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
• (2) XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35 mm) combo inputs
• (1) XLR link output
• (1) IEC power cable input
Controls: Power switch, (2) volume control knobs (1 per input), EQ contour switch, ground-lift switch
Indicators: (2) power LEDs (1 front-panel, 1 rear-panel), clip limiter LED
Protection: Electronic clip, thermal & transducer overdrive
Power Connection: IEC
Input Voltage: 100 V~, 110120 V~, 220240 V~; 50/60 Hz (switchable)
Fuse 100120V T10AL AC250V 220240V T5AL AC250V
Consumption: 800 W
Dimensions: 23.8" x 13.9" x 13.8" / 605 x 354 x 350 mm
Weight: 35.9 lb. / 16.3 kg